Blueprint is branching out, so we’re looking to recruit experienced Editors from unis across the UK.
- At least one term’s experience of editing on a newspaper or magazine
- Intention to stay at university until at least July 2018
- An interest in mental health and wellbeing
- An interest in either written journalism, creative writing or arts and photography
- Recruiting and directing contributors at your university
- Commissioning diverse, engaging and relevant content on the topic of mental health, spanning arts, articles and creative writing
- Attracting submissions and liaising with contributors
- Having a vision for, and guiding the overall direction of your university’s section of the magazine
If this sounds like you, please send us up to 500 words detailing your experience and why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.